Monday, November 8, 2010

outfit: noun; set of clothes or equipment

Very exciting, this is my first official outfit post. My "beginning" blog post was originally going to be an outfit post, but because of Emma, my dog, the photos became about her and not about my clothes! I plan to do a lot of outfit and outfit remix posts in the future. Since this is my first blog I am still getting used to posting and making time to take pictures each day, not to mention formatting each post.

Here is an outfit I wore last week to walk my dogs, pick up some dry-cleaning, and go out to lunch with my brother. Very casual and comfortable, but I think the glasses and red lips make it really fun. My mom HATES these glasses, by the way. She isn't much for vintage, or thrift... but luckily she is an art teacher and can still appreciate things that are a little 'out there' for prints and colours.
I apologize for the blurriness, once again my dogs are causing some difficulties in my photos!


dress: value village, shoes: joe fresh, scarf: garage, earrings: H&M, glasses: gift

No comments:

Post a Comment