Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cool & Casual

This was my casual grocery shopping outfit. The nearest grocery store is about a 20 minute walk away... or a $2.75 bus ride (we have no money... we walk), so I wanted to be comfortable and keep cool in the summer sun! It worked out perfectly and I was even able to put some groceries in my purse to limit the number of things I had to carry :)





top: bluenotes, jeans: joe fresh, bag: suzy shier, shoes: payless, watch: walmart, necklace: H&M, ring: ardene

This has been my favourite hairstyle lately. It's two french braids meeting in the bottom right corner of my head and a messy bun. So quick and easy to do when I can't be bothered to straighten my hair!

Bloopers: Some outdoor fluff or something got in my eye. Elliott doesn't stop taking pictures, regardless of what I am doing.

2 comments: