Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Love #2 - Makeup


My must have summer makeup products!




1. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish
This powder is so light and perfect for summer. It leaves my skin feeling so velvety and looking flawless. It is much lighter that the Studio Fix powder from MAC and way better for summer weather.

2. Urban Decay Complexion Brightening Primer Potion
I wasn't sure if I would like this when I bought it, but I have actually started to love it! It keeps my makeup in place all day and doesn't feel sticky or heavy on my skin.

3. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
This is my go-to moisturizer. I use it most in the summer when I need something that will do the job without being too thick and oily.

4. Quo Minerals Matter Eye Quad in Mauvecious 
Okay, I haven't bought this one yet... but I am going to this weekend! I have been looking at it every time I go to Shoppers. The colours are so gorgeous and although you can't really see it from the picture, the packaging is not plastic and is very sleek. 

5. Blinc Black Mascara
Because I have allergies, my eyes water a lot in the summer. I love this mascara because it doesn't come off when my eyes water, or when I rub them! I find that when I wear it alone it makes my lashes stick together, but I think that is just the fault of the wand. I usually put on a regular black mascara that has a wand I like, and when it dries I apply the Blinc mascara on top.

6. MAC Mineralize Blush
After I loved the Mineralize Skin Finish, I thought I might as well try the Mineralize blush too! The one I have is a really wonderful colour for my skin and has continued to look nice as I have gotten more tanned over the summer.

7. Covergirl Sensitive Skin Clean Foundation
This is my all time favourite foundation. I have been using it for years and it always delivers. I find that if I am only planning on wearing powder this takes the place of concealer for me, and usually when I do apply it to my whole face, I don't need to ad any other concealer. It's surprising that it can have such great coverage because it really is so light on the skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment