Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Love #4 - Body Products



I have been so obsessed with all of these products this summer!



1. Yardley English Lavender Soap
This soap smells so amazing and feels really wonderful on the skin. I discovered the Yardley Lily of The Valley soap at a small pharmacy that was closing and I loved it, so when I saw it in Lavender I had to have it!

2. J.R. Watkins Lavender Lotion
I had the Lavender Body Butter from J.R. Watkins before, but then I tried the lotion and realized the lotion does the exact same thing, comes with more than twice the amount in the bottle, and costs the same! This stuff is awesome though. I use it on my hands and chest before bed, it is so soothing.



3. Spa Wisdom Africa Body Scrub from The Body Shop
Best scrub ever. It exfoliates really well and is so silky on the skin. Even though it is a little pricy ($28 Canadian), it's totally worth it!

4. Spa Wisdom Africa Body Balm from the Body Shop
This cream has the same scent as the scrub above and is the best body cream I have EVER used. It is really light on your skin, but it moisturizes so well. Such a lovely smell for summer too!



5. Biore Purify Daily Scrub
I recently bought this and I wasn't sure how much I would like it. I tend to switch facial cleansers a lot because I can never find one that I like. I think I will actually stick with this one for more than one bottle! It is creamy and feels soothing on the skin, I love that because usually I find facial scrubs to be a bit harsh for my sensitive skin.

6. Biore Triple Action Astringent
This astringent is really intense! It makes my face feel icy cold and so so clean.



7. Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Body Wash/Shampoo/Bubble Bath from Sephora
When I signed up for a Sephora card they gave me this body wash as my "birthday gift" because my birthday had past about a month before. It smells so delicious! I usually use it as body wash, but I have tried it as a shampoo as well (it says on the bottle it can be both and a bubble bath). It worked really nicely as a shampoo too. My hair was silky and felt really clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment