Monday, April 25, 2011

Saint Jacobs, Ontario

My mom and I recently took a trip to Saint Jacobs, north of Toronto. These are some of the pictures we took while we were away... 

Stopping at an East Side Mario's for lunch on the way up
scarf: winners, cardigan: ricki's, jeans: joe fresh

Our room at the Bed & Breakfast

Visiting a glass working studio

dress: H&M, shoes: payless, bag: gap, cardigan: ricki's, watch & tights: walamart


Dinner at a new restaurant

 Breakfast area in B&B

AMAZING bead store!


 I was in love with everything in this store!! It was organized by colour, which was weird and yet extremely helpful when shopping for others. The bead store was actually organized by colour too.
(bag I am holding was in the store, not mine) 
scarf: suzy shier, bag: gap, boots: pickering town centre, jeans & poncho sweater: walmart

LEGO store in the Outlet Mall. We sat for probably an hour building our lego creations! Mine is on the left: clearly a well-structure tower, my mom's on the right: ...? Haha, she said it was a "creative sculpture"

We had a great time away for the weekend. The only bad part about the trip was that I left a book I just bought in the bakery where we had lunch one day. Gone forever, but someone else will find a good read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment